Sunday, July 22, 2007

North Carolina

The Start of New Adventures

First off I want to give a heart felt thanks to Miss Erin who has been blogging for me while I have been traveling. Traveling where you might ask? To North Carolina.

My dad has taken a job in the south. So, we are heading across country.
For the time being we have an apartment where we will live until our house sells. Since we don't have our computer yet, it's very hard to get onto the internet. I will try to post as much as possible though. :D

The girls are going to a real live clasroom school and Mom might be working part time in my younger sister’s 2nd grade class. All our lives we have homeschooled, so this will be interesting.

I’m not sure if this is going to happen or not, but tomorrow I might audition for MCT’s, The Little Mermaid. The auditions up there are way different then here. Hundreds of kids come. Only 50ish get cast. I also think there is a fee for participating.

Also, hopefully I can start driver’s ed this fall which makes me happy.
(since we are talking about cars, here is a really sweet one)


Things to look for on my blog in the coming days/weeks.

1. Harry Potter 7 review and discussion.
2. Pictures of my new home and city.
3. Pictures of me as Tonks in a totally new outfit for the release of the 7th book.
4. Update on MCT.


I leave you with some lyrics from the song “May the Road Rise up to Meet you”.
May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face;
the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again,
may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

HI TRACE!!!!!!!! *waves* Yay! Looking forward to those posts. Your mom would be a great 2nd grade teacher!

Sherry said...

We miss you! Thanks for the news. Break a leg at your audition! Is your whole family together yet?

Erin said...

Break a leg at auditions! Love you!

Traci said...

HI Cristina!!!!!!!!

Mrs. M - Dad and Amy surprised us my arriving a day early!!!! So, they are with us now!

Erin- Thanks!

Kelsie Handel said...

Hello!!!

Glad to hear you from you!

Much love,
Kelsie