Friday, July 20, 2007

Kiki Strike: The Empress's Tomb

Oona is acting strange, well stranger than usually. She’s not confiding in anyone and is getting farther and farther away from her friends. When the Irregulars learn that she moved in with her criminal father things go from bad to worse.


With more trouble being caused in Shadow City the girls need Oona’s friendship more than ever, but maybe it’s not all Oona’s fault….. The girls must join as one and work together to fix all their problems, but can they do it before it’s too late?

Kiki and her gang are back with a story based around Oona. I have been waiting for this for the longest time ever! I finally got to read it and it was absolutely wonderful!


The adventures, romance, spying, and rats are just as good as ever! I hope Kirsten Miller writes more and more, cause I will never be tired of these stories about Kiki and her friends.


This review also posted on Flamingnet.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you write that review? The book isn't out yet. You didn't get an advanced copy of the book, did you???

If you got an advanced copy, I have only one thing to say to you.

'Lucky'

and

'How did you get one!!!!'

Erin said...

I loved this book too!

Annemarie: we both got advanced copies. ;)

Anonymous said...

Ughh!! How???????

Traci said...

Annemarie- yes I did write that review. ;)

I got it through flamingnet.com. I am a student reviewer there.

Erin said...

Annemarie - I got mine from the publisher.

Kirsten Miller said...

Thanks for the fabulous reviews! I hope you enjoy the great state of North Carolina. (That's where I grew up. Even did a little acting--though I can't say I was all that good.)

Kirsten Miller