Friday, July 27, 2007

Harry Potter Party

L and I went to a huge release party for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Sadly, it was kind of a dud, mostly geared toward kids under 10. :)
But, we had fun dressing up and getting our beautiful books!!! ( their were so many people we had to wait until about 1:30 am to actually touch ours.)

L is Hermione and I am Tonks. I didn't have any pink hair dye so I tried orange with blue highlights. It didn't work out to well though. To add to my costume I had a wooden spoon upside down in my back pocket for my wand.




















3 comments:

Jessica said...

Sounds Fun + Looks Fun + Is Fun = WOW. I just finished HP7, and it didn't disappoint. Although there were some parts where I was a bit iffy about, it was satisfying. Wow, I can't believe it's the end of the HP series!!!

Anonymous said...

Go Tonks! I'm sad though that it's the end of the series, even though technically JK Rowling is writing one more book, but it's nore of an encyclopedia than a plot driven novel.

Dorothy Plaza BSN, RN, DPP Master Trainer said...

OOOOO fun! Your costume is so great! Thanks for the pictures! Fun post!