Tuesday, July 31, 2007

My thoughts...

I found it very hard to write all my thoughts and opinions on HP 7. It's too wonderful. So, I just wrote my personal thoughts and opinions on certain subjects from the book. This helped a lot!!!
It's kind of long, but I hope you all enjoy it!
WARNING: MAJOR SPOILERS!


The Dursleys: I will always loathe the Dursleys. They deserve to be sent to Azkaban. I was touched with Dudley’s gesture to Harry. End of Sympathy.

Hedwig: Hedwig was a great, amazing owl and will always have a place in my heart. She died bravely and honorably.

Mad-Eye Moody: Mad-eye is the coolest character! It was so sad when he died, but it was even sadder when Umbridge put his eye on her door. That was so horrible. I’m glad it got a proper burial.

George's Wound: 1st though. GEORGE IS DEAD! I always think the worst, sorry. When I found out it was only his ear, I just about laughed out loud. I mean if you really think about it, what a perfect injury for one of the twins.

Tonks and Lupin: Besides the main characters, Tonks is my all time favorite character. I beamed when she showed off her ring, smiled triumphantly when we learned she was expecting, and just stared at the page when she was dead. I’m glad Lupin and Tonks died together.

Minister of Magic: Seriously, I think he is a prat. No offense.

Kreacher: Kreacher was always such a mopey, attitude problem house elf. Sometimes I felt sorry for him, but then I would soon regret wasting my emotions. After chapter 10, Kreacher's Tale, I felt compassionate. I wanted to cry. For Kreacher. When he started making gestures of liking toward Harry by cleaning up and fixing food, I withdrew all my hurtful thoughts and looks. This house elf has changed.

Luna LoveGood: Luna gone? What! J.K. Rowling if you hurt her one little bit I will never ever forgive you! And you Xenophilius Lovegood you are a low down wimp. *humph*

The Deathly Hallows: How cool is the Deathly Hallows? I mean it’s a completely different amazing cool thing.

Voldermolt: This is really weirid, but at some points I was able to kind of understand why Voldermolt did some things. I mean if I was a bad guy I would think it wise to do this and be mad if so and so happened. I understood it but didn’t agree with it. But, then he would do something that made absolutely no sense at all. My solution= he is 100% mentally insane.

Dobby: Dobby is a wonderful, weirdly beautiful creature. His loyalty to Harry and his friends is unbelievable. My heart froze then snapped in two when he died. There really is nothing else I can say.

Hogwarts: Hogwarts is in the 7th book! *does dance for joy*

Fred Weasley: I’m devastated that such a funny, wonderful, noble person could die like that. Fred Weasley will be remembered.

Severus Snape: Snape is a low down, oily, long haired, creepy jerk. Well, at least that is what I first thought. After this book my thoughts have changed. I wouldn’t want to be his friend and I don’t think I would trust him, at least right away, but I respect him and feel sorry for him. Snape is Loyal!

The Battle of Hogwarts: Well, my blood and heart rate was so high I couldn’t believe I was still alive. This part of the book was so sad, exciting, depressing, and joyful. Everyone coming to help fight for and with Harry was fantastic. The friendship and loyalty was overpowering and made me just sit their in awe.

Harry's Death Walk: When Harry was walking out to Voldermolt, I couldn’t stop reading, but I wanted to so bad. It can’t end like this. No. NO!. *rips hair out*

Dumbledore: Dumbledore is the bestest, wisest, greatest person ever. I’m so glad he made an appearance in this book and at just the right time, too.

The Epilogue: 19 years later. How cool does that sound? To tell the truth I was quite scared to go on. Everything was fine now. 3 more pages could totally ruin the story. But, thankfully I was wrong.

Harry's Son: Harry named his son Albus Severus? Oh my goodness gracious! How wonderfully, beautifully, tear-jerking that sounds.


Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows was probably the most amazing book I have ever read. I discovered some emotion I didn’t know I had. I’m just in awe and amazement and shock. Three cheers for J.K. Rowling!

7 comments:

Kelsie Handel said...

Love the post Traci! I agree with you on most points and love how you divided your thoughts on each character. It was "mental" or rather brilliant :)

Traci said...

Heh, well my dear, I accidently posted this when I was editing it. So I'm not sure if you got the completed version or not. I'm glad you liked it! :D

Jessica said...

HP is very great. Oops, that was wrong. HP is Very Great.

Dorothy Plaza BSN, RN, DPP Master Trainer said...

Very cool, Traci! I like the way you divided your thoughts. When I write my post about that I think I will do it like that.

The Drama Ditz said...

Cool post! Harry Potter is one of my favorite things in the whole wide world. :]

I completely agree with you on Tonks and Fred. They were pretty sweet people. *tear*

I really like your blog! I'll be back soon.


Dee Dee
(By the way, I'm the daughter of At A Hen's Pace.)

Michelle said...

Great post!!! And I loved how you divided the sections based on the characters. And I also loved it when JK Rowling named Harry's son "Albus Severus" ... it's just SO sweet!!!!

Sherry said...

Hi there,

I finished HP7 so couldn't wait to see what you thought. Nice post!