Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Top Books of 2007

This year I was able to read 120 books and 26, 972 pages!
*My Top 3 of 2007*

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
(review HERE and personal thoughts HERE)

Book of a Thousand Days by Shannon Hale
Northlander (Tales of the Borderlands) by Meg Burden

*Other Absolutely Wonderul Books*

King of Shadows by Susan Cooper
Into the Wild by Sarah Beth Durst
(book trailer HERE)
Babymouse Series by Jennifer and Matthew Holm
Kiki Strike: The Empress's Tomb
(review HERE)
Millicent Min, Girl Genius by Lisa Yee
( interview with author HERE)



100 Cupboards by N.D. Wilson
(review HERE and interview with author HERE)
Emmy and the Incredible Shrinking Rat by Lytnne Jonell
Skulduggery Pleasant by Derek Landy





P.S. Stay tuned for my take on the newly announced Cybil Short Lists.
P.S.S. Scroll below to see my Top Movies.

5 comments:

Erin said...

The ones that I've read, I've LOVED. The few that I haven't - I want to!

Jessica said...

Cool : ) I SO want to read B1000 : )

Sherry said...

Thanks for your list. I'm going to put 2 or 3 of them on my "to read" list. Keep on readin'

Traci said...

bohae it is a MUST READ!!!

georgiegirl101 said...

Skulduggery pleasant ROCKS!!!!!!!!!