Saturday, February 28, 2009

Picture of the Week (9)

Our high school girls varsity basketball team got into the state finals this weekend. Amy who normally plays junior varsity was invited to go along and helped them get to the final championship game. Unfortunately they lost, but it was a good game, and Amy played more than half of it which is insane considering she hardly played with the varsity team during the regular season. This picture is of her recieving her medal for second place (in the state!!) along with her teammates! GO KNIGHTS!
Okay, this picture takes some explaining. My friends (who are totally awesome) arranged a surprise 17th birthday party for me and DeAnna, our birthdays are six days apart... for my present they designed and ordered a pair of ORANGE AND BLUE CONVERSES WITH MY INITIALS ON THE HEEL!!! *falls over with excitement* This completed my birthday celebrations and I will probably sleep with them under my pillow tonight, haha. Just because I can :P

Other photo of the weeks:
Just Me
Breakaway

5 comments:

Erin said...

OH MY GOSH THAT IS THE COOLEST EVER.

Sherry said...

WOW! Is that the best Traci gift or what? Your friends did good. :)

Congratulations to Amy for another season of excelling in basketball and that 2nd place in the State medal. Incredible.

Sweet orange and blue dreams, Traci.

Emily Ruth said...

yay! I'm so glad you liked them.. I was freaking out over the funky sizes.. you have no idea what a relief if was when they fit
*wipes forehead*

I love you, tracee! happy birthday!

p.s. amy looks so awesome :)

Holly said...

Whoa, awesome!

Priya said...

Congratulations on getting into finals! And those converses look so cool.