I am finally done with school and exams! Wahoo! I am so very happy because this means I can relax and enjoy life and also start reading more! I have missed it.. :)
I'm very excited about this summer and have a lot planned. Here are some of the things I hope to accomplish.
1. Review algebra 1 and algebra 2 ( oh joy..)
2. Party and hang with friends
3. Work at school and earn lots of money $$$
4. Go to Arizona and visit Erin (highlight of the summer)
5. Attend a 5 week (8 hour a day) summer acting camp. We are doing Charlotte's Web!
6. Memorize 5-10 minute selection for Oral Interpretation (for debate competitions once school starts again)
7. Memorize 5-10 minute selection for Dramatic Interpretation (for " " " " " ")
8. Drive around lots (I have my license now!)
Lastly, go HERE to read a story I wrote for literature class. My assignment was to write about some kind of myth, saying, tradition, way, or instinct. I chose to write about the saying, Break A Leg. Enjoy!